Wednesday, May 12, 2004

who's house?

mom's house!

alright, cadets! i am house-sitting for my mom this weekend, which gives me three options: 1.) expand my already voluminous collection of pornography, 2.) buckle down and do some serious writing, or 3.) engage in prolonged, board-based, strategic, simulated warfare.

that's right: dust off those 'alaskatopia' jokes and let's play some axisnallies! a game that involves a mixture of strategy and chance that won't result in me taking your money and using it to pay for getting blown by/blowing leggy black transexuals!

5 comments:

jhaddock said...

I'm in.

Oh, wait, I have to be in: I have all the pieces.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Sorry kids, my sister's graduating this weekend so I'm out of commission. (above message deleted in a vain attempt to edit a typo)

jhaddock said...

Ok, thanks to Dingus McGraduatingSister not being around, and Jerkus O'PussyWeeper (you can guess who that is), we've only got three player. I've contacted Rob Roan, but he's probably working all weekend. Let's come up with two new temporary friends, fast!

slipshod said...

you fucking tear-squirters. you ruined my weekend, each and every one of you. I guess the slightly-less-mammoth fuckers and I can play Riverundstruktrenundrobbenundburgheren.