Thursday, May 27, 2004

The incredible might... It's... overwhelming.

I understand this is old hat for most of you, but I was recently just provided with my first ever Admin Account. The monumental power I hold over so many infelicitous students and corporations is nearly more than I can stand. Were I not the veritable bastion of integrity and benevolence that my dear mother raised me to be, the level of havoc I might wreak is enough to make your average aspiring dictator salivate to the point of dehydration.

On an unrelated note I’d like to say if there’s room I’m definitely up for Axis-ing some world-loving, tree-hugging, nuclear family spawning Allied ass.

3 comments:

jhaddock said...

Ned = In! He loves the War!

slipshod said...

Ned, if you think out poker variations are kah-razy, wait'll you feast your eyes on 'Empire and War.'

slipshod said...

by the way, ned, there's room for you and anyone else you think might want to play.