From: kambubaloy00@netscape.net [mailto:kambubaloy00@netscape.net]
Sent: Tue 5/25/2004 5:14 AM
To: kambubaloy00@netscape.net
Subject: Very Urgent
FROM: KAMBU BALOY.
TEL: 27-827-951-208
ATTN: DIRECTOR/C E O,
I am the first and only son of BRIGADIER BALOY JONES. I am presently resident in South Africa.
I got your contact address from a business directory in Johannesburg Chamber of commerce and Industry. On behalf of my widowed mother MRS. ELIZABETH BALOY, I desided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$21.5 MILLION( TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)inherited from my late father, into your personal company's
account.Before my fathers' death, he was a Brigadier in charge of Arms and Ammunation procurement for the Angola Army. In his WILL, he specifically drew my attention to the said sum of money which he deposited in a safe box of a private Security Company in Johannesburg- South Africa in a treasure box, fully documented in my name.
IN FACT MY FATHER SAID AND I QUOTE MY BELOVED SON, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO
US$21.5 MILLION...From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depens on this money, as such I will be grateful if you can assist us...In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in South africa, hence i am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 10% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 70% will be for my family and me. Finally, modalities on howthe transfer will be bone will be conveyed to you once we have established trus and confidence between ourselves. Please treat this matter as very urgent.
Best regards,
KAMBU BALOY.
Dear Sir:
I have read with marked interest the compelling story of your plight. Indeed, I have heard a great many stories of displaced Africans with tremendous sums of money, but yours had an impact so profound that it shook to my very core. Kambu, take heart. You must stay strong, not only for your sake, but for your mother's, as well. No good can come from this desparation that leaks from the cracks in your missive.
Contacting me shows considerable intellect and foresight. I am a wealthy millionaire industrialist who is well-equiped to lift you from the throes of your dire predicament. South Africa's draconian laws, as I am sure you will readily agree, are a pox on the refined, dignified class of people to which you and I are proud to belong.
Let us take steps to remedy this situation immediately. My full resources (private helicopter, NASCAR stock car, yacht, etc.) are at our disposal to right this wrong and apply the only effective salve to the gaping wound left by your father's death: millions and millions of stolen dollars.
Contact me immediately. I urge you not to hesitate, less other, more unscruplous users of this Internet happen upon such an enticing tidbit of information.
Your truly,
Alfred Pennypacker
2 comments:
I like how it assumed you had a company...
Should've contacted Art Vadaley, at any rate...
Dear Mr. Alfred Pennypacker,
Thanks for your concern over the plight of our family and your indicated interest to assist us conclude this all - important transaction.
I don’t know the much you have understood my first mail, however, the issue is this- the money we are talking about is my fathers’ which he deposited in a Security and Finance Company here in South Africa before his untimely demise and till date this Security and Finance Company is having custody of it. Until the death of my dad, our initial plan was to invest this money in a firm project in this Southern territory of Africa. However, recent development (chaos) in my country, Angola as a result of the war edict/policy coupled with my father’s unfortunate death, not only forced me out of the country to South Africa where I am currently seeking asylum, but at the same time saddled me with the responsibility (as the first son/child of the family) of shouldering the needs of my aged mother and the rest of my younger ones at home/seeing to safe transfer of this money abroad since the prevailing chaotic situation in my country leaves much to be desired and highly inflammable, for a good and promising investment.
Having said that, as you have assured me of the genuineness of your intention to help us out, almost all necessary arrangements has been put in place to ensure a successful and smooth transfer of this money from South Africa. Legally, I have contracted the service of an attorney by name, barrister George Umlazi, to take care of the legal aspect of the transaction; Meanwhile, all the relevant documentary proofs as issued to my daddy by this Security Company on the day he made the deposit is intact with me here.
Besides your sincerity and high sense of commitment (which is very important in this case), I need your physical presence in South Africa. This among other things will enable you open a non -resident bank account here via which this money will be transferred into your foreign account. Barrister George Umlazi will be drafting a memorandum of understanding to protect our mutual interest and to guide against any kind of default, which both of us will be signatories.
I very much believe that it is also necessary we know each other in person, have a round table discussion and draw conclusion on the terms and conditions of the transaction and possible areas of lucrative investment. The last but not the least, you may also wish to see things yourself and verify our claims.
Meanwhile I hope you have a valid International passport to facilitate your coming, as I would like us to conclude the whole thing possibly on or b/4 the first week of June, to curtail the huge monthly demurrage charges we normally pay to this Security Company. Hence I will like you to prepare and come over to enable us finish up on time and then travel together to your country were we will now reside and invest our own part of the money.Meanwhile, how old are you?,how much experience do you have in estate business? Or is your business nice? is it a profitable business? Your country of origin?
While looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Do please do well to send me your passport copy and your private telephone and fax numbers. Please for security reasons and the success of the transaction endeavor to keep every information about this transaction very confidential.
Thanks and God bless.
My regards to your family.
Mr. Kambu Kaloy.
Sir upon receiving of this mail, call me on 27 72 341 7369.
Post a Comment