Friday, May 21, 2004

I was in bed dozing when I felt a sharp pain in my ass

But then about a year ago my cruel master Bob began requiring more and more from me. Itching on a scale that can only be described as "hellish" was the order of the day.

Bob the Anal Fissure

That's right, it's unpleasant body story Friday.

4 comments:

jhaddock said...

Klimas, why do all your stories today involve the anus? Is their something you would like to tell us?

slipshod said...

more importantly, what the fuck search term are you using to turn this shit up?

Chris said...

I caught the first link last night because I read fray.com a lot. It's a really good site. The other one was off a site I used to read a lot in college, but started sucking a couple years ago.

I'm working on finding a third story that does not involve anuses. I just figured a tapeworm story would be right up your alley, Senor Haddock.

jhaddock said...

If you can find one involving a tape worm AND a jet pack, I will be suitably impressed.