Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Pokerin' Time...

Once again, gentlemen, it's Pokerin' time. If anyone wants to bring a bottle of soda, or something like that, it would be appreciated...we have a big bag of chips, but no dip, so bear that in mind as well. So far i've got a 4-person confirmed headcount, with most likely another two on top of that. Just to be sure, let me know if you'll be there!

4 comments:

jhaddock said...

I'll be there. Though the Rob Roan situation is looking more and more vague...

slipshod said...

i don't know why i come here/but i know i'll never leave/it's the only place i want to be/ yeah yeah yeah

Ryoga said...

I think Chris is broken.

Chris said...

Rob's not going to be able to make it; he evidently forgot about it and is scheduled to close the museum tonight, which means he's working late.

I will be there later, maybe around 10, depending on how long I spend commemorating my 25th year on this earth with my parents.