I think I can see the unifying theme of that poster. It's so obvious as to not require further examination.
On an unrelated note, does anyone else notice that this stupid blog never refreshes itself when you visit it until you do it yourself. It's like it caches itself in the morning, and won't let itself be changed hence...
3 comments:
I think I can see the unifying theme of that poster. It's so obvious as to not require further examination.
On an unrelated note, does anyone else notice that this stupid blog never refreshes itself when you visit it until you do it yourself. It's like it caches itself in the morning, and won't let itself be changed hence...
I think if Feez or whoever is in charge of this asshat emporium sticks this line in the template, the problem might go away.
%lt;meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache"%gt;
Personally I hate it more when it says "page not found" when the thing clearly exists.
Sorry, that should be
<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache">
I blame it on the noodles I had for lunch today.
Post a Comment