Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Scared of Santa

6 comments:

Ryoga said...

For some reason, i mis-read that as "sacred of santa". In a way, just as amusing.

slipshod said...

how to beat zargon x to the punch:

1. open intron-net surfboard.

2. type "www.qwantz.com" into texttron.

3. surfboard down to the 'news' section.

4. surfboard on first link; arrive at zargon x's latest post (before he even posts it!)

that's right, man. i'm on to you. what're you gonna do about it? go cryin' to corey about "netiquette" or some shit?

slipshod said...

on a side note: ryoga, your "personal image" is broken. yes, the jokes practically write themselves. however, i am speaking of the tennis-playing faggot that has taunted me from just below my monitor's glass for about a year now. i cannot say that i am sorry he's gone, though i am curious (training for a big match? getting raped/pummeled with bars of soap in tube socks in the ol' locker room?) anyway, it may just be my browser, but i figured you should know about it.

Ryoga said...

Ah, that would be the "Prince of Tennis", thank you very much. I was fooling around with files hosted on my webspace, and i guess the link got broken. I'll have to fix that at some point.

jhaddock said...

"Boo-hoo, I'm ergot eye. ZargonX beats me to interesting things, so I'm going to bitch about it. Can someone please get me an industrial-sized tissue to wipe up the tears coming from my full-body pussy? Please?"

slipshod said...

heeey...you were supposed to be whining, not me!