whoa. nice find. when googling feats and skills, i've never found that page. yeah, looks correct to me, as does that open license disclaimer at the top of the page (which we've known about for, what? five years?)
Yeah, I've actually never been able to Google that page. You kind of have to dig through their site to find it. I only knew about because someone sent me a link for it once a while back.
2 comments:
whoa. nice find. when googling feats and skills, i've never found that page. yeah, looks correct to me, as does that open license disclaimer at the top of the page (which we've known about for, what? five years?)
Yeah, I've actually never been able to Google that page. You kind of have to dig through their site to find it. I only knew about because someone sent me a link for it once a while back.
Post a Comment