Monday, December 05, 2005

Git-to-Gittn'-R-Doned

SO, I went and got your book, "Gitting-R-Donned", and excitedly skimmed past the joke about that one time you farted and something farty happened, on past the thing about the fat girl who farted and finally found it, . Well, needless to say I farted. I farted up a fartstorm right there in the Flyin' J Travel Center. I fartingly bought the book and took it home with an excitement I haven't experienced since I got Bertha Chudfarter's Grandma drunk and she took her teeth out and blew me as I was finger banging her while wearing a Jesus sock puppet in the back of the boiler room at The Church of the Redeemer off I-20 (I don't care who you are, that's funny.)


More of David Cross's open letter to Larry the Cableguy.

2 comments:

Ryoga said...

From here out, i'm closing every leter with "Fart".


Fart,

FeEz.

slipshod said...

oh, man. fuck you, larry the cable guy. how in the hell do you come back from that? you don't, man. slam.