Monday, December 12, 2005

Ix-nay on the oker-pay...

So either poker's venue needs to change tomorrow, or it will have to be cancelled entirely...I'll be in sunny Reston, Virginia, starting on my Apple certification.

6 comments:

Ryoga said...

Nope, just going to apple classes. Apparently, (unlike other computer certs), you can only take apple classes directly from apple. Which means a hike to VA, since that's the closest place.

jhaddock said...

Well, we can poker it up at my place, but that probably precludes our car-less players. Maybe Fishel's or Yavin 4?

Or, I guess, just do it Wednesday.

Chris said...

Apple what the what what? Are you guys getting an xserve or something?

Ryoga said...

I wish. I'm taking over IT for Earth and Planetary Sciences, which is apparently entirely stocked with Macs.

slipshod said...

more importantly, is that correct pig latin conjugation? would you say 'okerpay' or 'okerp-ay?' or...or...or: 'oker-p-ay.' 'oker/p-ay?' hmm. to wikipedia...

jhaddock said...

I think it's fascinating that the pig latin form of nix is used way the hell more than the actual word ever is.