Monday, December 13, 2004

nerd-chno? nerd-mo?

you decide. note: regardless of what your browser says, this song is not in fact 'a hazy shade of winter.'

or paste www.redstarkgb.com/temp/track2.mp3 in-a your browser.

7 comments:

jhaddock said...

I would love to have an opinion on this, but apparently my work computer decided that mp3s are not the type of data it wants to associate itself with...

Ryoga said...

Inevitable comparisons are drawn to "tmbg if tmbg were a techno band"....where did this come from?

slipshod said...

you can't tell? listen to it again. in fact, listen to it ALLTHETIME.

Ryoga said...

Ah yes. Once again, the speakers on my work PC are nigh-incapable of rendering decent sound. Upon listening to it louder, without office noice in the background, i can clearly make out the dulcet tones of squishy mcsquidface.

jhaddock said...

Hey man, I heard one of the early cuts of this song. I'm so totally in.

slipshod said...

totally in?

jhaddock said...

I think you know what I mean.