Does this guy look familiar to you?
No?
Think about it for a minute.
Then click here for the answer.
Bonus: nerding it up, LOTR style.
A ridiculous combination of words
Does this guy look familiar to you?
No?
Think about it for a minute.
Then click here for the answer.
Bonus: nerding it up, LOTR style.
4 comments:
Mmmm... Error 400... my favorite!
1 for 2, klemis. great outing by anyone's standards.
by the by, has anyone mentioned to prout and kochis that we are, rather than playing poker, nerd-assing away our evening?
I told kochis about it...i'm telling prout this evening.
This is the weirdest thing ever. It works great here at work, even if I hit reload... so the site isn't broken. But when I tried it from home, it didn't work. Ah, who cares. It was just some poor bastard who decided to infer what cartoon characters' skeletons looked like. Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls is fucking scary.
I thought Prout knew what was up, since we discussed it last week.
Post a Comment