I wonder if I could get a job as a "conceptual screenshot artist." I mean, I'd never have to make any games... I'd just have to say what I think they'd look like in a few year. It'd be great. And I can blame the industry when they fail to deliver on what I've promised.
Hell, you don't even have to be an artist. You can just do what this guy did, and take a picture of a car, and then run it through a pixelization filter in photoshop. Bam! Next-gen photos!
2 comments:
I wonder if I could get a job as a "conceptual screenshot artist." I mean, I'd never have to make any games... I'd just have to say what I think they'd look like in a few year. It'd be great. And I can blame the industry when they fail to deliver on what I've promised.
Hell, you don't even have to be an artist. You can just do what this guy did, and take a picture of a car, and then run it through a pixelization filter in photoshop. Bam! Next-gen photos!
Post a Comment