Monday, June 07, 2004

sigh.

apparently the internet failed to update itself. from homestar to mcsweeny's to lowculture, this has been one boring ass monday morning.

what else is the internet good for?

3 comments:

Ryoga said...

Seriously. I've been forced to actually do *work* for the duration of the morning, since my connection to my home PC is down too...(stupid wireless...i'm switching to wired tonight, goddamnit.)

Megatokyo didn't update either...the only one of my monday morning websites that did was Penny Arcade. Fortunately, it was pretty funny.

jhaddock said...

I think this just proves that the internet is lazy. And, by extension, as I work for the internet, and I am in fact lazy, I suddenly don't feel so bad about it.

Ryoga said...

And this is news to us?

Hm. So i was looking around for solutions to my wireless problems, and found that apparently the problems i'm having with my wireless are "by design" for windows xp. Those fuckers. Fortunately, there seems to be a workaround. Thank god.