Monday, June 21, 2004

I can't make this shit up, I mean, I can embellish...but that's different!

So, the last time I went fishing for Pike (and by fishing I mean shooting of course) in my favorite West Virginia creek (do they even have anything other than creeks) it dawned on me that I had just gotten a letter from Jeb Bush.
God, I love the Bush's.
I opened it up and it said that my absentee ballot for the 2000 election didn't count because I had forgotten to sign it.
Well, ain't that some shit?
But it also told me not to worry, I wasn't the only one it happened to. It even happened to that Secretary of state woman.
PHEW!
But as I thought about it a bit longer, I decided I was going to have to do something about this situation.
I decided I was going to run for something (I'm not real sure what municipal means)down in Littleton...I know I'll win because I'll be the only one runnin', and I have a great idea for my campaign slogan...

"You Don't Own Me Masturbation!"

We don't like that sort of thing down here...ya know?
But, even though I'm running, I'm still not gonna let my wife vote, what if she forgets to sign like that other woman did...not to mention...I don't really think she's old enough...

If you want to know what the hell I am talking about go here
http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html
sorry you still have to copy/paste.
blame Jeff!

No comments: