Friday, June 25, 2004
Bush in an AT-AT
This game is not work-safe but hopefully is a suitable warmup to tonight's festivities. It's almost entirely an economic critique, which I thought was weird... although I finally understood what Gore was raving about with that lockbox stuff. There are a bunch of holes in his argument and towards the end it gets preachy, but hey: you get to play as Mr. T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think i love the balance of in-depth statistical research with fingerbanging of hillary duff.
Well, it took a solid 40 minutes, but I beat it. With Jesus, no less.
Me too. I thought it was somehow appropriate. Bush-as-end-boss is a freaky thing to behold at 1:30 am.
by the way, klemis, that is an AT-ST (all-terrain scout transport). AT-ATs (all-terrain armoured transports) are much larger and don't have any where the maneuverability that bush required in that game. once again, everything you have ever said in your entire life has been invalidated. sorry.
Post a Comment