A ridiculous combination of words
I was about to click the link, then I asked myself "is this going to be something I want my coworkers walking in to see?" I took a gamble on no...
i dunnae git it.i experienced neither wettness nor hardness (which i guess is the equivalent). i actually kinda feel like i should take a shower...
well, 'the doc' from deadwood'll be there. which makes me think of timothy olyphant. who makes me hard. regardless, this will end with me in the shower.
I dunno....having never seen him before, i think he looks like kindof a goof. maybe that's just a bad picture.
like a goof, he says. and, praytell, what does a goof look like?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was about to click the link, then I asked myself "is this going to be something I want my coworkers walking in to see?" I took a gamble on no...
i dunnae git it.
i experienced neither wettness nor hardness (which i guess is the equivalent). i actually kinda feel like i should take a shower...
well, 'the doc' from deadwood'll be there. which makes me think of timothy olyphant. who makes me hard. regardless, this will end with me in the shower.
I dunno....having never seen him before, i think he looks like kindof a goof. maybe that's just a bad picture.
like a goof, he says. and, praytell, what does a goof look like?
Post a Comment