Tuesday, July 13, 2004

A skelton riding an old-style bike...

Well, they've gone from doing little shorts with Homestar to doing a full-fledged video. It's actually not that bad. I really like the song, and the video's kindof entertaining...

6 comments:

slipshod said...

Well, [reference to media]. Actually, [non-committal statement of quality barely concealing total affection for media]. I [nervous, shallow justification of affection for media saturated with fear of critical reprisal]...

beep. deconstruction complete.

Ryoga said...

What? Critical aprisal of something i've said on the blog? I'd be shocked if that were to happen!

Ass.

Ryoga said...

And yes, before you said anything, i'm aware i typed "aprisal" instead of "reprisal". I'm not sure why. Please don't follow up with your suggestions as to why.

Chris said...

Song's awesome, video's enh. We should take bets on when the bros. decide to launch a whole other site. They must be sick and tired of Homestar/Strong Bad by now.

I wonder if more excerpts from Spine are on Clock Radio...

Chris said...

Answer: no.

slipshod said...

don't confuse deconstruction and criticism. any tinge of subjectivity is the fault of the reader, not the author. so stuff it, jerks.