True story: already read through this site for work, looking for educational links. I give it the thumbs-up. I remember reading that this ad is one of the best early negative campaign ads... it seems so tame now.
that ad is, in fact, wonderful, but i think it played miserably; some people saw it as fear-mongering, others thought it made johnson a hippie. and lord knows, no one has ever won presidency by fighting for what they actually believe in.
3 comments:
True story: already read through this site for work, looking for educational links. I give it the thumbs-up. I remember reading that this ad is one of the best early negative campaign ads... it seems so tame now.
that ad is, in fact, wonderful, but i think it played miserably; some people saw it as fear-mongering, others thought it made johnson a hippie. and lord knows, no one has ever won presidency by fighting for what they actually believe in.
Arggh... all of the ads crap out at 29 seconds on my connection.
Post a Comment