Monday, July 19, 2004

Les Cartes Gigantiques II: Electric Boogaloo

Okay, so i know who the basic people coming to cards tomorrow are. I just need to know if anyone's bringing any friends to cards this time...that way we can at least know in advance if a bajillion people are coming. I know fang isn't coming this week, i think Cree is bringing his friend, and i've invited rebecca and am inviting anne chan. I know all the regulars are coming, so that makes 6 people already. Should be another big night, boys. Bring your money.

4 comments:

slipshod said...

actually, i'll be bringing your money. slam.

Ryoga said...

Actually, i don't think it would be *my* money. I actually kept my money last week, for once. I'm gonna guess it's actually Cree's money, seeing as he lost 50 bucks in approximately 2 minutes.

Chris said...

Rob's not coming; he's closing the museum Tues.

slipshod said...

perhaps you didn't hear me. *ahem* slam.