Monday, July 12, 2004

If Your Name Is C.H.

And you are missing your cell-phone, the J-Bomb can help.

2 comments:

slipshod said...

'well we met up the other day/at the golden west cafe.'

-rj hampden

i think they called everyone in my phone book. did they give you any specifics? did they call you just because you were name j-bomb? 'cause in that case, they shoulda called 'fishkar-el' as well.

jhaddock said...

I called your phone when I got back in from NY, and apparently it was my call that alerted them to the phone's presence, so they gave me a ring back. The best part was, Steph picked up the phone and was like "J-Bomb? Yes, he's here" and handed me the phone saying "I have no idea who this is!" I figured it was just Fishel with a cold or something, and was like "J-Bomb here, what's up?" and it was some guy I'd never spoken to before in my life.