Check it out...from those great guys that brought you the "don't priate movies" ads at the beginning of movies you have paid for and gone to the theater to see, comes software that scans your computer for "P2P programs, music and video files, and other potential copyright violations". They call it PARENT SCAN. Fucking Parent Scan. I like that it doesn't bother to look for any kind of licensing, it just looks for *.mp3, *.wma, *.wmv, *.avi, etc, and reports them back to the "parent" as copyright violations. I heart the RIAA, the MPAA, the *.AA, etc.
Addendum: It found 620 files, on my work computer. It would probably make my home computer fucking explode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheesh, man, I saw that show on the WB last week. Try and come up with something original.
Wow, joel...i think Ian just stole your burn...
Post a Comment