The latest series of D+D Miniatures, WARDRUMS, is available in stores as of March 3rd. The new series features revised rules, as well as no less than FOUR different types of Warforged. While that may be meaningless to some of you, I assure you that it is very exciting. Anyway, anybody who wants to get down and dirty with a little skirmish combat should spend the lousy $15 and get yourself a starter pack. Rules and maps are included. Zargon, I'm looking at you...
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Nerdforged
The latest series of D+D Miniatures, WARDRUMS, is available in stores as of March 3rd. The new series features revised rules, as well as no less than FOUR different types of Warforged. While that may be meaningless to some of you, I assure you that it is very exciting. Anyway, anybody who wants to get down and dirty with a little skirmish combat should spend the lousy $15 and get yourself a starter pack. Rules and maps are included. Zargon, I'm looking at you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment