Thursday, February 16, 2006

A poem by ZargonX1997

Autumn

Autumn always makes me wonder,
when the leaves fall asunder,
is it by their own volition?
Are they on a special mission?
If I had to take my chances,
I'd think they'd rather stay on the branches
safe and secure up in a tree,
instead of on the ground with me.

7 comments:

Ryoga said...

Man, joel sure was a homo back now...

jhaddock said...

Ah, sweet sweet Brillig. Is that actually online somewhere?

Chris said...

No, this was from the booklet that got put out for the coffee house you were supposed to read at but didn't, and instead had to wait another year to actually meet me.

jhaddock said...

Hehe... you know what we did instead of that coffee house? Went to Empire Strikes Back. I have no regrets about that decision.

Chris said...

Yeah, well, I wouldn't have wanted to subject people to that poem either.

jhaddock said...

Hardy-har, sir. Should we dredge up the Klimas writing archives and see what gems we can find?

jhaddock said...

Ah, there it is. It's been a while since we had an obligatory Fishel "I'm Better Than All My Friends" statement. Enjoy jerking off to your own superiority, comforted by the knowledge that the ejaculate you produce is the best in the world, because it's from you.