Friday, February 03, 2006

Last.fm is pretty cool. You type in a band you like and it serves you streaming mp3s of music that people who like that band also liked. As it streams, you can say whether you like a song or not and I guess that gets added into its calculations of what to serve you next.

Yeah, it's nothing new but I just clued into it and it's way better than any of the other interweb radio stations I've listened to.

The tracking seems kind of screwed up on OS X, so my music snob page isn't as snobby as it should be. Um... yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

slipshod said...

don't worry, klimas, your music snob page is easily as thoroughly homosexual as it should be. i wish i really liked death metal, and therefore could make fun of you, but i don't. and i listen to the same shit you do. and i have sex with boys every once and a while.