Thursday, January 05, 2006

In the future we will all live in the panopticon

"The family has decided to share their location with the other members of the family, so we're able to track that. Here we've got some news that picks the items that are of interest to us. There's a storm here that's interrupting the supply chain of a lot of companies including mine. I touch the clip to say I'd like to track that video on my way to work, so it's transferred to my cellphone as I go to work.

"Toward the end of the day I get notice that I need to leave earlier for the airport to make my flight..."

So in summary, the future will be (check at most two):

[ ] boring
[ ] stupid
[ ] scary

3 comments:

Ryoga said...

One step closer to those "virtual computers" from minority report...i can't wait.

slipshod said...

man, look at this guy, referring to 'minority report' as a movie instead of the bona fide dance craze it actually is.

Ryoga said...

Dance Craze?

Clearly, i don't roll like the C-Hizzle...