Yeah man, you forgot and posted that in the PA-hatefest that is the jerkstore.
Regardless, I think i'd rather stick needles in my eyes than play another MMO, especially when if we really wanted to play online D&D, everyone can just fire up a copy of Neverwinter Nights, and play anyone's custom-built scenario, without those MMO-fees. I think that game even came out for Mac, so we could all engage in online tomfaggery...
4 comments:
I know that img is way too big, and I don't fucking care.
You also forgot to post something remotely humorous.
Yeah man, you forgot and posted that in the PA-hatefest that is the jerkstore.
Regardless, I think i'd rather stick needles in my eyes than play another MMO, especially when if we really wanted to play online D&D, everyone can just fire up a copy of Neverwinter Nights, and play anyone's custom-built scenario, without those MMO-fees. I think that game even came out for Mac, so we could all engage in online tomfaggery...
Yeah, well I also forgot to thank your mother last night, but sometimes life can be tough like that.
Post a Comment