He leaves the store with a nice blue suit and a nice gray. A good start, but they're just extra skin, really, holding together a walking welter of anxieties. The clothes don't eliminate his sense of being an impostor. He isn't sure what will make that feeling go away, or if it ever will.
6 comments:
You know what's amazing? I posted a story about a 9/11 conspiracy theory before Klimas posted this, and it refuses to show up. The blogger control panel says its published and available, but it seems to be invisible. Intriguing!
I've found that most browsers, especially firefox, don't check the jerk store (or any other blogger page) for updates on subsequent visits for some reason. Pretty much as a matter of course, i hit "refresh" as soon as i go to the main page, to make sure i'm actually getting all the latest tomfaggery.
Wow... hitting "refresh." I'd have never thought of that, thanks Feez! Good thing you were here to make sure I was up on the latest internet technology! I mean, man, refresh, how could I not have thought of that?
Fuckwad.
Amusingly, it appeared 5 minutes after posting that it wasn't appearing. The Big Brother, he's no slouch...
Jesus, zargon, calm that shit down. I've heard better reasoned hissy fits from preschoolers fighting over My Little Ponies.
I suspect there's some caching mechanism on blogger's side anyway. Their whole system is retarded anyway -- I believe they regenerate flat HTML pages every time you make a post or write a comment. It doesn't take a hyperintelligent Asimov lover like yourself to realize that there are a lot of problems with potentially thousands of people writing to the same hard drive at once.
p.s. I saw your link two days ago and it still sucks.
Awww... it's cute when Klimas tries to enter the big boy fights.
Keep on truckin', chief!
On a separate note, do My Little Ponies still exist?
Post a Comment