I just learned last night that the normal human stomach can only expand to contain 4 liters of food. Beyond that, it will literally crush your other organs and kill you. Enjoy!
In hoping to get an amusing story, i'd ask how you "learned that last night", but you'd probably just tell us you learned it on the interweb, so i'll spare us all the disappointment.
4 comments:
Yes, the sandwich that you need barbecue tools to eat.
I just learned last night that the normal human stomach can only expand to contain 4 liters of food. Beyond that, it will literally crush your other organs and kill you. Enjoy!
In hoping to get an amusing story, i'd ask how you "learned that last night", but you'd probably just tell us you learned it on the interweb, so i'll spare us all the disappointment.
Feh... learning from the internet is so last week. I'm back to learning from television now.
Post a Comment