A ridiculous combination of words
You might want to have Furr bring his chips so we don't, you know, run out this time.
Not a bad idea. I was thinknig about picking up my own set today, if i can find them for a decent price...
A decent price? Like free? Like the set you already own and just need to get back by making some phone calls?
Well, considering the only person i know who knows the people that have them doesn't have their phone number, and last i heard, they had moved out of their house and just left the chips there, i don't have much hope for that set, unfortunately...
I narr can come.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You might want to have Furr bring his chips so we don't, you know, run out this time.
Not a bad idea. I was thinknig about picking up my own set today, if i can find them for a decent price...
A decent price? Like free? Like the set you already own and just need to get back by making some phone calls?
Well, considering the only person i know who knows the people that have them doesn't have their phone number, and last i heard, they had moved out of their house and just left the chips there, i don't have much hope for that set, unfortunately...
I narr can come.
Post a Comment