Wow... I didn't realize that when I went to sleep last night that I would wake up in 2003! I better go get my money on the Pats for the Superbowl so I can cash in this time!
Basically, a whole bunch of people lik to a certain page using the exact same phrase, and that causes the result count to be skewed in favor of that page when that same phrase is searched for.
3 comments:
Wow... I didn't realize that when I went to sleep last night that I would wake up in 2003! I better go get my money on the Pats for the Superbowl so I can cash in this time!
Okay, so i'm apparently the only person on earth that had never heard of this. Forget i said anything.
Basically, a whole bunch of people lik to a certain page using the exact same phrase, and that causes the result count to be skewed in favor of that page when that same phrase is searched for.
Post a Comment