Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blast From the Past

I'm a Rebel on Rori looking to start a small network of role-playing Rebels in the Naboo system. I think people stay away from Rori because it is small and underpopulated, but it is a great base of operations from which to work on Naboo, which is far more populated. Anyway, if you're a role-playing Rebel, or Imperial, for that matter, come over to Rori and we'll get together.

Uh, except if you're an Imperial, we'll have to shoot each other with guns...

Vargas Clyestomene

4 comments:

jhaddock said...

You also get more SWG goodness if you Google "Aylan Hetreus."

Chris said...

ah ha hah aha hah ahah aha hahah ahah ah hah ahhahah ahahah ah ahhahahha ahhaah ahhah ahah aha hahahahah.

Pardon me.

*snort*

Without any link I thought you had just decided to embark on a hopeless quest to rejoin SWG, which definitely completely sucks now.

slipshod said...

ha ha. very sad. i am a dork. but, and feel free to correct me if i am wrong, i think googling our old character names is slightly more pathetic...

jhaddock said...

No, I think the most pathetic part is that I remembered how to spell Clyestomene.