Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The tests came back: you are human a dude

10 comments:

jhaddock said...

I don't have a ruler to finish this test.

That's going to sound really amusing to people who haven't read it yet...

Chris said...

It's ok, you can just hit next and it'll keep going.

jhaddock said...

I scored a Man: 25. Totally aced both of the spatial recognition parts.

jhaddock said...

Oh, and I guess I'm less of a man because I scored an 80% on the "changed objects" part, giving me triple the average score of men, and double that of women. Also, my knowledge of multiple synonyms for "happy" apparently makes me womanly.

That said, I totally dig feminine faces, yo.

Chris said...

I stank at the changed objects test.

Your empathy score is: 9 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

Your systemising score is: 15 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

jhaddock said...

Heh... my empathy score was 5 out of 20. Guess I'm not so good with the "understanding others" thing...

jhaddock said...

A 12 out of 12? I guess I know what to get you for your birthday now: vagina lotion.

Fag.

slipshod said...

i scored girl: 25. also, i know what you are feeling by looking at your eyes.


Your score: 8 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10

slipshod said...

i ran out of time on the objects rotation because i was simultaneously playing a game of scrabble. i have no idea what that says about my sexual identity.

jhaddock said...

Not sure what it says about your sexual identity, but I think it says alot about your social identity...