I was thinking about posting that too, but figured one of you other fagnerds would get to it eventually. I haven't actually fooled with the new version yet, but just looking at screenshots, i didn't think it looked that much different...exactly where are the changes? I've yet to see a side by side comparison to actually be able to tell...
I would love to see a compiled list of all of our collective iTunes collections...if for no other reason than to see the combined length of them....mine alone is 5.5 days of music...
export a playlist under the file menu, and open it with excel (or whatever commie spreadsheet program you use). it will drop everything into columns so you can get rid of the irrelevant shit (unless you really want people to know where, exactly, you keep your files).
if we ever have the opportunity to end up on the same network, we can myTunes the shit out of one another.
until then, i'll just have to be satisfied with my 7.9(!!!EATITKLIMAS!!!) days of music.
eeen, how do you only have two days of music? i thought there were two days of sounds effects alone. those some dogs do bark for quite a lot for some time.
This post brought to you by the power of \t and \r.
Snow Patrol, "Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking" The Decemberists, "The Bachelor And The Bride" Citizen Cope, "Fame" Nick DeMayo, "Look Away (The Boys' Death Theme)" Jon Brion, "Theme" Moby, "Everloving" Doves, "Willow's Song" R.E.M., "Why Not Smile" Beck, "Lost Cause" Say Hi To Your Mom, "But She Beat My High Score" Barenaked Ladies, "Just A Toy" Modest Mouse, "The Cold Part" Radiohead, "High And Dry" Azure Ray, "Nothing Like A Song" Jon Brion, "Spotless Mind" Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, "Casiotone For The Painfully Alone Is A Yellow T-shirt" Frou Frou, "The Dumbing Down Of Love" R.E.M., "Find the River" Radiohead, "(Nice Dream)" Rosie Thomas, "Bicycle Tricycle" Radiohead, "Fake Plastic Trees" They Might Be Giants, "A Self Called Nowhere" Annie Lennox, "Don't Let It Bring You Down" Jon Brion, "Peer Pressure" American Analog Set, "New Equation" Big Boi, "Reset (Feat. Khujo Goodie And Cee-Lo)" Colin James Hay, "I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" Adem, "Cut" Rufus Wainwright, "Hallelujah" Mad Season, "All Alone" Green Day, "Good Riddance (Time Of Your..." Barenaked Ladies, "Brian Wilson" Cake, "Friend Is A Four Letter Word" Aphex Twin, "Cliffs" Barenaked Ladies, "Blame It On Me" Thomas Newman, "Plastic Bag Theme" Big Boi, "Unhappy" Carter Burwell, "Puppet Love"
9 comments:
I was thinking about posting that too, but figured one of you other fagnerds would get to it eventually. I haven't actually fooled with the new version yet, but just looking at screenshots, i didn't think it looked that much different...exactly where are the changes? I've yet to see a side by side comparison to actually be able to tell...
Addendum: Klimas, can you post a screenshot of your "aw shit" playlist? I'm intrigued..
I would love to see a compiled list of all of our collective iTunes collections...if for no other reason than to see the combined length of them....mine alone is 5.5 days of music...
My total is 7.8 days (13.42 GB).
Once I figure out how to copy and paste playlists out of iTunes I can tell you exactly what I listen to when I am stone cold depressed, feez.
export a playlist under the file menu, and open it with excel (or whatever commie spreadsheet program you use). it will drop everything into columns so you can get rid of the irrelevant shit (unless you really want people to know where, exactly, you keep your files).
if we ever have the opportunity to end up on the same network, we can myTunes the shit out of one another.
until then, i'll just have to be satisfied with my 7.9(!!!EATITKLIMAS!!!) days of music.
oh, and the hard drive on my work computer is smaller than my iPod. fucking miraculous.
eeen, how do you only have two days of music? i thought there were two days of sounds effects alone. those some dogs do bark for quite a lot for some time.
This post brought to you by the power of \t and \r.
Snow Patrol, "Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking"
The Decemberists, "The Bachelor And The Bride"
Citizen Cope, "Fame"
Nick DeMayo, "Look Away (The Boys' Death Theme)"
Jon Brion, "Theme"
Moby, "Everloving"
Doves, "Willow's Song"
R.E.M., "Why Not Smile"
Beck, "Lost Cause"
Say Hi To Your Mom, "But She Beat My High Score"
Barenaked Ladies, "Just A Toy"
Modest Mouse, "The Cold Part"
Radiohead, "High And Dry"
Azure Ray, "Nothing Like A Song"
Jon Brion, "Spotless Mind"
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, "Casiotone For The Painfully Alone Is A Yellow T-shirt"
Frou Frou, "The Dumbing Down Of Love"
R.E.M., "Find the River"
Radiohead, "(Nice Dream)"
Rosie Thomas, "Bicycle Tricycle"
Radiohead, "Fake Plastic Trees"
They Might Be Giants, "A Self Called Nowhere"
Annie Lennox, "Don't Let It Bring You Down"
Jon Brion, "Peer Pressure"
American Analog Set, "New Equation"
Big Boi, "Reset (Feat. Khujo Goodie And Cee-Lo)"
Colin James Hay, "I Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You"
Adem, "Cut"
Rufus Wainwright, "Hallelujah"
Mad Season, "All Alone"
Green Day, "Good Riddance (Time Of Your..."
Barenaked Ladies, "Brian Wilson"
Cake, "Friend Is A Four Letter Word"
Aphex Twin, "Cliffs"
Barenaked Ladies, "Blame It On Me"
Thomas Newman, "Plastic Bag Theme"
Big Boi, "Unhappy"
Carter Burwell, "Puppet Love"
Post a Comment