I can't describe my disappointment upon visiting the Jerk Store, and finding that today's specials include:
1. A mention of a video game which obviously would have existed somewhere.
2. An invitation which clearly should have gone out under e-vites, and not the blog.
3. Some boring shit that Klimas posted, for some reason.
So the rest of you don't loose faith in the Blog all together, here is my offering for the day. I'm sure you will find, as I did, that this is a far more interesting subject.
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome...i'm what churches call a "Hard Core Sinner". Y'all wanna step to this?
every website should have a little button called 'show me some bible verses.' you know, for fun.
I'm terribly sorry a firsthand account of watching the first fucking nuclear weapon ever invented by mankind explode was boring.
Post a Comment