You bumped into me (Jar Jar) while we were waiting on line. I was surprised to see that you were actually decent looking (a rarity amongst Star Wars fans), and I smiled and said, "Meeza so happy to see you suh!" You looked like you were about to say something back when Anakin stepped in between us and gave me a nasty look. You need to ditch that loser, can't you see that he's mean spirited? He's just going to cheat on you and break your heart.From craigslist.
Holla back and maybe you'll get to see my special light saber. Once you go Gungan, you can't go back.
P.S. You should really stop smoking, think about what you're doing to Luke and Leia.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Oh God we're nerds
I wonder how long we can keep posting about Star Wars?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you don't want to talk about Star Wars, talk about this
nerdery instead.
My personal favorite was the guy was looking for a woman to give him a blowjob and/or handjob in exchange for star wars tickets. I never did get any responses...
Post a Comment