And I'm in a fucking bad mood and need to do something fun tonight to remedy that. You fuckers better come through for me, or there will retribution of the highest order brought down on you.
Whatever's happening, I can't be there till around 9 or so owing to an inflammation of the groin. I'll call one of you chumps on your cellular telephones.
Now, this is a time that I really have to decide if Klimas is being serious about his groinal difficulties. It's just so tempting to think that he is...
7 comments:
Well, my place is assembled and ready to go, so people are welcome to come over and join up for some halo-ness, if people are so inclined...
Yes, shooting things would be good.
i think my g/f is horrendously upset at me for some reason that i can't determine. which will either make it easy or impossible to attend.
The alternative, of course, is to sit down, pop in XXX2, and drink gin until you forget what you're angry about...
What's got you so upset, anyway?
Whatever's happening, I can't be there till around 9 or so owing to an inflammation of the groin. I'll call one of you chumps on your cellular telephones.
Now, this is a time that I really have to decide if Klimas is being serious about his groinal difficulties. It's just so tempting to think that he is...
Post a Comment