Friday, September 03, 2004

It's time to decide. S or M.

Okay, kids. Saturday or Monday for Axis and Allies? I have no preference, except to know what's going on before Saturday starts.

Also, I thought it might be fun to play at Joel's place. Mine is certainly okay, too.

7 comments:

jhaddock said...

I think Monday is probably best, from what Klimas was saying. I haven't been able to find a 5th player yet, so if anyone else can think of anyone, let's get on it.

Yeah, we can do it at my place. I've got lots of soda and buffalo wings that can be summoned with merely a phonecall.

slipshod said...

my place is good too, you racist fucks. and golden west or holy frijoles can be summoned at the press of a button. or a bath towel-sized pizza, for that matter.

Chris said...

Monday would be best for me, as mentioned above.

I am in favor of bath towel-sized pizza.

slipshod said...

i'm not kidding about the size of that monster. haddock can back me up on this.

Chris said...

Chris, will your roommates be annoyed at us nerding it up?

jhaddock said...

Well, the critical question is are we going to play pure Axis and Allies (the new one), or the Big Board version. If we're going to play on the big board, we have to do it at my place, as I have no way of transporting it.

slipshod said...

it's my house too! i'm sure they'll be fine with it. ian will be whispering sweet nothings to the x-box, and jess will be praising her god or something. niff will probably be fucking sutter, which, while a steamy proposition, will probably be happening in philly.