Friday, September 17, 2004

allow me, if you will, to plant a seed in your subconscious.

hyperdictionary has always been my online dictionary of choice (no pop-ups, my sad, lonely friends), but now that they've added a dream dictionary? man, i can't get enough.

an example:

Dreaming of acorns means that you will be meeting with success in your professional life. All your hard work and sacrifices paved the way to this success. You might have started small, humble and modest, but you will be getting a big share of the wealth pie. Emotionally, you grew to be a stable, motivated, strong willed individual, who can make a difference not only in his life, but also in the life ot others.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Last night I dreamed that I was Harry Potter, only Hogworts was a ski lodge sort of place. I knew somehow that a bunch of evil guys were going to show up soon, but I was prepared and wasted them with some excellent magic.

Also, this girl who had a crush on me in fifth grade was there, and she was hot.

WrodNet is interesting, but not exactly a dictionary. You also type "define word" into Google and it'll throw back basic definitions.