A ridiculous combination of words
Of course, we can also rest knowing that the PS3 will probably make this seem virtually free.
fishel wants to meet the shit out of tonite, starting around 9.00. we may have to nudge or squeeze halo, depending on popular opinion. or absence of it, judging from the popularity of the blog today.
Yeah, things are looking pretty slow around here today... I guess I'll give you a ring later to see what's going on.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Of course, we can also rest knowing that the PS3 will probably make this seem virtually free.
fishel wants to meet the shit out of tonite, starting around 9.00. we may have to nudge or squeeze halo, depending on popular opinion. or absence of it, judging from the popularity of the blog today.
Yeah, things are looking pretty slow around here today... I guess I'll give you a ring later to see what's going on.
Post a Comment