A ridiculous combination of words
I think the ensuing heat stroke rendered by Yavin 4 would probably kill me. Also, we need to find a new game to play. I can't wait 'till Battlefield 2 comes out for x-box...
Apparently BF2 is going to be a 360 release, so we won't be seeing it any time soon...
I thought Wed was the new Tue. I cannae do it, cap'n.
Wednesday as Tuesday actually works a little better for me this week, too.
jeez. i've never seen so much suck contained in so few lines.
Wait, are you Xbox live enabled now? Can we live out the dream of having our collective asses kicked by 14-year-olds?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think the ensuing heat stroke rendered by Yavin 4 would probably kill me.
Also, we need to find a new game to play. I can't wait 'till Battlefield 2 comes out for x-box...
Apparently BF2 is going to be a 360 release, so we won't be seeing it any time soon...
I thought Wed was the new Tue. I cannae do it, cap'n.
Wednesday as Tuesday actually works a little better for me this week, too.
jeez. i've never seen so much suck contained in so few lines.
Wait, are you Xbox live enabled now? Can we live out the dream of having our collective asses kicked by 14-year-olds?
Post a Comment