Friday, July 08, 2005

Sweeeeet.

Awesome.

6 comments:

Ryoga said...

I never liked the idea of charging users money for a handful of new maps...


Fortunately, that doesn't apply to me, but i still think it's kindof crappy. How could they not give this away over xbox live? Hell, that would've sold a fucktillion subscriptions right there...

slipshod said...

what'ev. i say we all chip in, 'cause we're all gonna benefit.

jhaddock said...

They are giving it away over Xbox live. The disk is for people who don't have live, or for people who want all the extras.

Ryoga said...

Yeah, but from what i gather, they're not giving it away for another couple of months. Also, we don't have xbox live, do we?

Ryoga said...

Either way, i already have it. And if i remember correctly, it'll at least temporarily load the map on the other xbox, if it doesn't have it. I'm not positive, though...

Ryoga said...

No can do. I'm-a gonna be at a weddin'.