A ridiculous combination of words
hah. i knew it. well, feez, i totally foiled your plan to shotgun us all to death. hopefully klemis and j-bomb didn't fall into your trap.
Well, we should try and get together to do something tonight, be it nerding or poker or whatever. All I know is that the State of the Union is on, and I want to be fully occupied doing something else at the time.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hah. i knew it. well, feez, i totally foiled your plan to shotgun us all to death. hopefully klemis and j-bomb didn't fall into your trap.
Well, we should try and get together to do something tonight, be it nerding or poker or whatever. All I know is that the State of the Union is on, and I want to be fully occupied doing something else at the time.
Post a Comment