Picard takes another beat to study him carefully, then:
PICARD
One further thing... a special
favor I have to ask of you.
RIKER
Anything, sir.
PICARD
Using the same kind of strength
you showed with Captain DeSoto,
I'd appreciate it if you can keep
me from making an ass of myself
with children.
RIKER
Sir?
PICARD
I'm not a family man, Riker, and
yet, Starfleet has given me a ship
with children aboard.
RIKER
(nods)
Yes, sir. And families...
PICARD
And I don't feel comfortable with
children. But, since a captain
needs an image of "geniality"
toward the little monsters, you're
to see that's exactly what I
project.
RIKER
Aye, sir.
Friday, February 04, 2005
I'm sensing a powerful mind, Captain
In honor of Enterprise's cancellation, I present to you the first draft of the first episode of Next Generation's first episode, "Encounter at Farpoint":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment