Tuesday, November 23, 2004

poked.

fishel and i won't be at poker this evening. he's gotta work; and i gotta help lindsay hang some flyers. on a related note, i'm trying to develop a burnout-based drinking game, if anyone has some spare time post-thanksgiving.

p.s. i unlocked the fire truck. which is fantastic.

7 comments:

jhaddock said...

So who DO we have for poker tonight? Me, Feez, Klimas, Prout, and Kochis? Do we at least have 5? If not, I guess it's Burnout time!

Chris said...

I'm checking with Rob to see if he can make it, and I am completely in favor of a smashcrash drinking game.

Chris said...

Yeah, Rob's not going to be able to make it.

Ryoga said...

Kochis isn't coming, either...he's going to a show. So it looks like it may be that poker night is off. Which is fine, just leaves more time for me to play World of Warcraft.

jhaddock said...

And you've already pre-emptively cancelled next week's poker night. Perhaps we should reschedule next tuesday at somewhere non-Feez centric.

Chris said...

Boooo. I wanted to smashcrash.

Ryoga said...

I didn't necessarily want to cancel it, just move it to a different night that week, say, thursday, or something like that.