I like this one a lot, actually. It folds up for easy storage, too...not that the other one doesn't, but it looks like this one folds to even less space. As for chip rows, i'm not terribly concerned about that. It looks like kochis will be taking the futon, too, so that'll free up some space in that room.
I can live without chips rows. We don't use them half the time at the full table anyway. And since Feez is the one who has to store it, I'd yield to his preference.
so i was able to get that table for 80 bucks. that's between 10-15 per person, depending on who decides to kick in. ideally it will get here by next tuesday.
note the lip on the table for (whoever currently has reputation as erratic dealer)'s moronory. i mean (whoever currently has a reputation as erratic dealer) is a total fuck-up, eh? god, that jackass.
6 comments:
I like this one a lot, actually. It folds up for easy storage, too...not that the other one doesn't, but it looks like this one folds to even less space. As for chip rows, i'm not terribly concerned about that. It looks like kochis will be taking the futon, too, so that'll free up some space in that room.
I can live without chips rows. We don't use them half the time at the full table anyway. And since Feez is the one who has to store it, I'd yield to his preference.
right-o.
so i was able to get that table for 80 bucks. that's between 10-15 per person, depending on who decides to kick in. ideally it will get here by next tuesday.
Awesome. Let's just make Cochis pay for it out of his winnings last night...
note the lip on the table for (whoever currently has reputation as erratic dealer)'s moronory. i mean (whoever currently has a reputation as erratic dealer) is a total fuck-up, eh? god, that jackass.
Post a Comment