So apparently this is what happened to the ceiling of the girl whose bedroom is right below me. I guess i should stop all those "jumping up and down" sessions i have in my room.
Note the insanely piss-poor composition of the photo.
Actually, i walked down there and took the picture after they told us about it. So "she" didn't capture her wall. I did. I'm not sure if that changes your opinion on wanting to bed her...
So clearly, hosting things on yahoo photos doesn't work terribly well. Every hour i have to go back and change my post, because the URL to the photo has, for some reason, changed.
Ah well. Anyone else know any place that hosts photos online for free?
Yeah, it looks like the yahoo session expired, even though i set the pictures to be "publicly available". Ah well, it's on imageshack now, let's see how it works.
Wow... if that wall is all it takes to get Chris Harring to want to sleep with someone, there's a lot of little girls out there who better watch out...
7 comments:
i wouldn't call it 'piss-poor.' she captured just enough of her rad-ass wall to make me want to sleep in her bed with her.
and, euphamistic joke about 'jumping up and down.'
Actually, i walked down there and took the picture after they told us about it. So "she" didn't capture her wall. I did. I'm not sure if that changes your opinion on wanting to bed her...
I'll bet that photo is awsome if it were anything but a little red "x"
$10 says your session expired. Get thee to imageshack.
So clearly, hosting things on yahoo photos doesn't work terribly well. Every hour i have to go back and change my post, because the URL to the photo has, for some reason, changed.
Ah well. Anyone else know any place that hosts photos online for free?
Yeah, it looks like the yahoo session expired, even though i set the pictures to be "publicly available". Ah well, it's on imageshack now, let's see how it works.
Wow... if that wall is all it takes to get Chris Harring to want to sleep with someone, there's a lot of little girls out there who better watch out...
Post a Comment