Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I DECLARE THIS BLOG, AND BY EXTENSION ALL BLOGS, DEAD.



As always, I am three months ahead of the game. Here's what I decided after I declared my own little effort stillborn: jerkstore is a blog made of links with mildly humorous pictures. Sending your friends links is best accomplished by gchat (subtitle or message, who really cares) if you're not web2 savvy, and delicious if you are. delicious is EXACTLY the same thing as a blog except it takes 5 seconds to post instead of five minutes. RSS feed? yes. add your own snide commentary? yes. add humorous picture?

drink the kool aid already, losers. the only thing blogs are good at are talking about your emotions. if you want me I'll be here, here, and here and here.

And to think I posted a gchat subtitle about having nightmares all day today and not one person asked about it.

2 comments:

slipshod said...

um...boo hoo? see you on delicious, dork. oh. wait. no i won't. BECAUSE I LIKE TO USE THE INTERNET WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW MUCH BETTER THE INTERNET WOULD BE IF I WAS USING IT RIGHT.

Chris said...

WOULD YOU JUST START USING IT RIGHT ALREADY, YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.