ATTENTION:BEBEFICIARY. FROM THE DESK OF:
MR,MAVCICI OGUGUE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
ATTENTION:BEBEFICIARY.
Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces
(Chief General Olusegun Obasanjo) that all outstanding foriegn debts especially Contract payment should be released to the benefeciaries forthwith unconditionally.
YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $15.5M
My dearest Mavcici:
I should start by saying that I am a great admirer of your country's president: a soldier-democrat in the finest sense. Obasanjo's exploits are legion: his commitment to democratic reforms and his campaign against corruption have impressed me greatly. Additionally, you should know that I am the sworn enemy of Abacha and did not grieve that pill-popping meglomaniac's death for an instant.
It is for these reasons that your comminque intriques me so greatly. Indeed, I often feel that a piece of my heart beats as would an apala talking drum! Your great president wishes to follow the rule of law and return this money, a gracious gesture for which he should be congratulated heartily.
Please contact me immediately with the next step I must take to gain posession of this money. Trust me when I say that ever dime will be used to better the lives of individual Nigerians like you, Mavici!
Yours gratefully,
Col. Christopher Pollux Harcourt-Smith
Dear Col. Christopher Pollux Harcourt-Smith,
How are you today? l want you to know that i appreciate your concern regards our country Nigeria.
l will like you to know that this funds will be released to your account as the Beneficiary of the Stated funds all you need to do right now is to send the following information immediately for re-confirmation.
1 comment:
It's the little details that make all the difference!
Post a Comment